Thursday, April 17, 2014

tell that mick my requiem

I want to be surrounded by
creative minds pulsing like mine but
every corner I turn holds another
unimaginative whore the women don't know and
the men know less be my oasis save me from my desolateness
whiskey on my breath I try to relax but I can't and I'm
alright with that because I can't get no satisfaction
thanks boys for the tip
I'm talkin bout the stones but you can make it
sexual if you so wish
and why should 'i' be capitalized?
it might make me sick but i'll make the decision
to spoil my own lungs ears liver blood but
he can't be a man cuz he doesn't smoke
the same cigarettes as me
dancing like a flower child maniac i
find myself in the twirling fabric and laugh
at all the souls held captive by their bodies and this woman
all mind and all heart and all
legs tells you to join her but you
refuse and aren't we all just lost souls
anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment