Monday, April 7, 2014

Ageless Aging

Speak to me
I love you
Tell me now
Take care

Brittle yet you hold me up
Fragile strength can fade
Or fossilize
Mummify

Flesh to bone to dust
A death's head island surrounds you 
Your decay dripping onto the forest floor
Yet more grows again from you

Natural cycles, circles
You came in
"You Ruptured The Pattern"
And we hang you up again to learn

Fascinate
Oscillate my limbs
until they sing of sorrow
Follow you to Dust
"Spin Cycle Submission"

More bare and beautiful than ivory
Poached from a morgue
Given by family
Or a vagabond wanderer
Wandered here now
Not of their own accord
Like anything ever was

Puppet strings
Danse Macabre
honor your horror 
We love you all,
We owe you, all.

After the face fades away
The bone does remain. 

The body farm,
Our friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment