Tuesday, March 4, 2014

B R E A K T H E C H A I N L O V E

Humanity 
needs a new 
Movement.

The organized chaos of us all
is unfolding before you
In theory and in practice
The writing at present

Does not reflect this
To my knowledge
Cheap thrills,
Primadonna detective stories
Pretending to be new
Strangle me with knowledge

Falsified and tarnished
Fucked over and up up away

Hang glide 
Tailspin
Remind me why we're alive
I see it all clear as the glass
That severs our spine
Collage this life and make it
Something like before all the shades
Dying and coming back in the light 
That is now and let us make something new
From all the old things that torture our souls
And beg for us to come back.

Nothing is real and our minds are everything
Existence is ours and ours alone
The universe projects our lifes and our deaths
All at once and I see everything
That ever is and was
In that lonesome cry that opens up the night

And I am a god in my own mind
God of this revolution that I have not yet seen
Happen and it may be nothing and perhaps
This time is of no significance.

But all times are of significance and I can see
Something wonderful happening even if
No one else can
And I love it because it's
Exactly what I wanted to say and if no one
Else ever cares then who cares
Because this is all I need

We beg for it to come back
But instead we've brought it here
And it is us all and now
We make it all and build and carve
Our names into trees that we'll never see

Drunk crash talk and 
Coffee cigarette ash veins 
That clog the day and make everything
f   r   e   e

I ripped out all the pages like he said
And I found myself none the wiser
For even as a rebellion it was still 
Just following the orders of another 

So make it all     
y o  u  r   s

Every time is exciting if you want it to be and you
Open your eyes and your mind to it
Your heart will open too and bleed but it's alright
That's what living is for anyway.

Thus let us open the dam Lose your mind
Flood the gates with this madness fiction reality
Where all these favourites these times have mixed Now
Let this religion that is science
Lead us to yet another

New Vision, the Beat goes on
And the Beats go on Another unabashed circle
Ready to rape morality
Suffocating us to allow for a 
Desperately needed 
And unexpected yet planned

Rebirth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment