Monday, March 3, 2014

Die today, live tomorrow.

The trees are raining
Confused sky
Shatter in the sand
More Time goes by
Stomachs churn
Justice flies
Taken with me
Asks "why why why"

Hellhound Hemingway blues
Portrayal
Betrayal 
Of us all 
And yet none.
We take our Time
It always flies
Otherwise crawls
Shot dead,
Bleeding, 
Begging

Removed
from Reality
the days
eat at me and 
decay

Cannibal
We are all one
Animal
Each of us.

The words gain life
When they bloom on the page
Weeds separating skeleton from flesh
Rotting on the ground. 
And now

My hand that wrote
A mechanism
Machine
I am the means,
Come away with me.

The words are their own
I do not pretend
They belong to me
Not mine
Nor yours 
Do not pretend
Excavate like
You own them
And it all. 

Disenchanted
We are ever enchanted

Time takes us all
We are present
Were future
Will be past

And Now?
We Learn. 

We always learn 
We always know

We never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment